Friday, June 11, 2010

New York 2010


My Aunt Annette and I went to New York to visit my cousin Jackie (her daughter) and her family!! I was counting down to this trip for about 8 months.. so i was VERY excited when the time to leave FINALLY arrived!!


Aunt Annette and I at PDX @ 5:00 in the a.m.
(I was up and ready to go by 2:00 a.m.)


Me with Lake Ontario in the background.. this was one of the nicer days!!



On our way into Canada to go see Niagara Falls (My first time out of the U.S.)



Tom, Jackie, Tommy and I in front of the falls!!



Me, Aunt Annette & Jackie



The Scanlon Family



The American Falls



Niagara Falls -- Truly Amazing!!
(check out the video I posted at the bottom)



The top of the falls....Seriously, someone went over this in barrel... REALLY!! Insane!!



Lake Ontario



Lake Ontario



THOUSAND ISLAND -- ALEXANDRIA BAY, NY

We took a tour of the 1000 Islands and we then went and toured Boldt Castle on Heart Island.


Boldt Castle



The Island on the left is in Canada.. and the Island on the right is in the U.S. -- They are connected by the little bridge... Pretty cool!!




On Heart Island



Jackie and I at Boldt Castle

This trip was Awesome!! Tom and Jackie were the best hosts ever and my Aunt Annette was SO much fun.. and seriously the BEST person to travel with!!!! WE were gone for 9 days.. my boys were definately missing me when I got back!!



Here is a little video i took at Niagara Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment